Question:
i completed inter mpc with 93.4%.what other coarses after inter?
2007-05-17 01:09:14 UTC
i completed inter mpc with 93.4%.what other coarses after inter?
Three answers:
2007-05-19 12:01:32 UTC
Good for you. Despite the fact that your english is bad (spelling, grammer, punctuation, etc) you make no sense. So what if you get 93.4% of what? How can we help you if you don't give us more information???
mike453683
2007-05-17 10:12:05 UTC
I have a BS in agriculture. I have no clue what your talking about. People, if you ask questions spend the time writing the words out instead of abbreviations. It only takes a few more seconds. Keep in mind also that one countries abbreviations are not the same for another. I love to help but you have to help me.
Srishti
2007-05-17 10:41:18 UTC
dEGREE,ENGINEERING, hOTEL MGT, bUSSINESS DEVELOPMENT, SOFTWARE cOARSES, Farming, Biomedical,