Question:
Anyone know of a good natural deer repellent to keep them out of my garden?
S F
2007-05-13 10:23:08 UTC
Anyone know of a good natural deer repellent to keep them out of my garden?
Eight answers:
2007-05-13 15:13:19 UTC
Try building a tall fence around the garden with a speaker near the garden so when you see a deer approach the garden say "Hey get away freeloader" (or something like that), deers are known to be wary and somewhat frighten of human voices.

Or you can build a tall fence without the speaker.

Here are some site that are dedicated to repelling deers, and they are even devoted to good natural repellant.

http://www.deerscram.com/

http://www.deerout.com/

http://www.liquidfence.com/deer-combo.html?utm_source=hp&utm_medium=web&utm_campaign=combopacks

http://www.deerbusters.com/scaring-devices.html

http://www.deerbusters.com/deer-fence---virtually-invisible.html

http://www.critter-repellent.com/deer/deer-repellent.php

http://www.nottonight.com/

The list are endless, try going to Yahoo and type in "Deer Repellent". You'll get tons on information.

GOOD LUCK
stiff
2016-10-05 04:23:55 UTC
Hair clippings (from a barber save) or urine (human or dogs or any animals that a deer does not get alongside with) can artwork. My in-regulations positioned metallic stakes in and around the backyard, then tie a metallic pie plate or a pair of soda can to the stake with somewhat string. The wind blowing the can or plate around and making a clanging sound can discourage the deer, yet you're able to pass the stakes around or replace up the steel merchandise. The deer get used to the sound if an identical element is used for too long.
brandontremain
2007-05-13 10:26:25 UTC
Human piss sprinkled around the outside of the garden should do it.
deziner7
2007-05-13 10:31:33 UTC
I think human hair is supposed to do something like that.
Dragon'sFire
2007-05-13 10:27:54 UTC
A dog.
2007-05-13 10:25:32 UTC
300 magnum and a leopold scope....that should do it
outlaw
2007-05-13 10:32:11 UTC
any good hunting rifle and you'll have food to
2007-05-13 10:25:33 UTC
fox urine, can get at feed store (really)